Click on the position you are applying to take the Wonderlic/Wonscore test. Once you are done with that click below to submit an application.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Spring Run Golf Club. Should we extend you an offer of employment, the following information will assist you in understanding our pre-employment process.
Spring Run is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE and we use E-Verify to confirm work authorizaton. As part of this program, offers of employment are expressly conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. If you would like additional information about our DRUG FREE WORKPLACE policy, please ask our Human Resource personnel.
Upon hire, you will need to schedule a New Employee Meeting with our Human Resources personnel. Please bring the following documents with you to this meeting:
- Driver’s License, ID Card, School ID Card all cards with a photograph
- Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, U.S. Citizen Card (Form I-197)
If you do not have one of the above documents, please bring one of the following:
- U.S. Passport
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (I-551)
- Employment Authorization Form that contains a photograph
- Voided Check (if you would like direct deposit)
- Medical and Employment History
- Emergency Contact Information
Following your New Employee Meeting, you will be given a Drug Test Form and directions to our testing facilities. The drug test must be completed within 2 business days to be eligible for employment.
All new employees are required to undergo a criminal background investigation. Results of that information, if unfavorable, will be discussed with you.
Again, thank you for your interest in the Spring Run Golf Club.
Spring Run Golf Club
Spring Run Golf Club participates in E-Verify. For additional information, please see the following: